Tuesday 5 March 2013

Review of the Nails Inc Mayfair Hand Lotion

So everything should hopefully be back on track now! Sorry for the huge gap in updates, I explained in my last post but it's all sorted now :) Just as a little sneak peak, the next two posts will be hauls! One of them is the promised Primark haul, the other is another beauty haul of everything I bought in the past month (a ridiculous amount).

On to the review, which is a fairly quick one! You may remember me mentioning in my last haul post about the absolute bargain I found in Poundland - the Nails Inc hand cream!

I was a little confused as to whether or not this was a Nails Inc product but I bought it anyway. After a little bit of research, it is definitely a Nails Inc product.


This image was taken from the Nails Inc website.
As you can see, the swirly design on the packaging is identical (if a little smaller) to the product being sold on the Nails Inc website. The description on the front is also the same:

"a silky smooth hand lotion to leave your hands feeling moisturised & refreshed
enriched with essential oils"

Considering it is the same product, there is a big difference in the price. The one available in the Nails Inc store is £15.00 for 250ml and the one in Poundland is obviously only £1 for 50ml.



 As for the actual product it is amazing! It is a really subtle smell and I can't quite figure out what it is. I want to say it's slightly spicy but that isn't the right way to describe it. I can tell you what it doesn't smell like - fruity, florally or the horrible hemp smell that makes me feel like I've been digging up potatoes. I suppose the best way is to say it is slightly musky. Whatever it is I love it! I cannot stop sniffing my hands when I have it on (which probably looks super strange so I am glad I am in the privacy of my own room right now!).

I use a small amount, probably less than what is dribbling out of the tube in the last picture. It makes my hands feel really soft and smooth. It does not make them feel greasy in the slightest! 

I seriously cannot rave about this product enough! I will be going back to Poundland to see if they have any more and I will probably stock up! I would recommend that you guys do to, even if you don't like it or you prefer more fruity smelling hand lotions, this would be a great little stocking filler or present for someone and for £1 you really cannot go wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment