Wednesday 20 March 2013

Review - MUA Blusher in Shade 4

MUA is such an amazing brand in my opinion. They deliver fantastic products at really cheap prices. Before I started to read blogs I tended to steer clear of this make as I thought they would be really bad quality but I was wrong! I know the brand itself has had some trouble with customer service but I never order make-up online if I can get it in store so I have not experienced this.

Today I have a blusher from MUA to review for you.

This wasn't originally on my purchase list - I wanted to buy Peach Melba by Natural Collection but Boots were out of stock. Then, when I went to get the MUA Clear Mascara for my 'brows, I saw this and thought why not! It was only a £1 so it was worth the risk in my eyes!


If you squint, you can just about make out the indentation of the MUA logo on the product itself - as I said my MUA Bronzer review, I love it when products have this. As for the colour itself, it is a really nice peach and it perfect for adding a healthy glow. The reason I wanted a peach blush is because I normally use No7's Soft Damson blush but winter has really damaged my skin leaving my cheeks quite red. I obviously don't want to emphasise this so I have started putting concealer on my cheeks before my foundation, and then using this peach blush to give me a healthy glow.


It is super pigmented - you can see here what it looks like blended in and not blended in. When I use this I do get comments saying I look a lot healthier which is always a bonus! With the weather in England being as crazy as ever (it snowed on St. Paddy's Day! How crazy was that?!) I need all the "fake glow" I can get!

This product was only £1 and you can get it from Superdrug or online. I would highly recommend it for anyone who is after a drugstore blush!

No comments:

Post a Comment