Sunday 17 February 2013

Review of the MUA Bronzer in Shade 3

If you read my post on my previous foray into bronzers (17's Instant Glow Bronzing Powder in Light), you would know that it left me sorely disappointed. After seeing Oh So Flawless's post on Bronzers I asked for her advice and she led me to MUA. Although she did recommend the mosaic bronzer, I went for the normal one instead as I mainly wanted it for contouring. 


This is a really nice light bronze and is the perfect colour for adding a healthy glow to my face, and for contouring as well. It is really blendable and you can build it up if you want a more harsh line for contouring. It lasts a long time as well! I haven't used it on a night out so I don't know how it will last under that, but it does last all day when I am at Uni.



I really like the packaging on this product and I love it when brands indent their names into the products. It's that little extra that makes a product for me.

This is just a light swatch of the colouring. It is a lot more gentle when you apply it with a brush and you can blend it out as I have said. If you compare this to the 17 bronzer, which I literally had to force from the pan to make it show up on my hand, it is so much more pigmented and I would definitely recommend this to anyone who has quite fair skin but still wasn't a bronze glow, or some contouring, without looking orange or sparkly. There is a very, very slight shimmer to it but it really doesn't show up as sparkly on your skin.

The best part of this product has to be it's price tag - £1.00!!! So happy with this product :)

As a small footnote - I know that I said a Primark Haul was coming, but I am waiting for Adobe Photoshop to turn up in the post so that I can make the photos a bit more presentable!


2 comments:

  1. MUA really do make some great quality products, although you wouldn't think because of the verryy cheap price tag. I think I'll be needing to pick up on of their bronzers/blushes soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am definitely going to be picking up some of their blushes on my next shopping trip!

      Delete