Monday 14 January 2013

Welcome


Hi guys,

I just wanted to introduce myself! I go by the name of Dixie, but this is not my real name, just a nickname. I am 22 and a student in England. This blog will contain all of my beauty nonsense really, and some random lifestyle posts. The plan is to go through the mass of things I own, and obviously review them, but there will definitely be some hauls and purchases in between!

I started this blog after getting absolutely hooked on reading other peoples blogs over the summer. I used to work in Superdrug when I was in college, and the amount of make-up I have is ridiculous so I figured I might as well share my views. I felt that other blogs were really useful so I thought why not share mine? At least this way I can slightly justify the amount of money I spend on it :)

I look forward to speaking to everyone soon! If you have anything you want to ask, just comment below or tweet me! My details are in the sidebar :)

Also, feel free to leave a link to your blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment