Wednesday 30 January 2013

Review of No7 Blush Tint Powder in Soft Damson

Hi guys. I have a confession for you today - despite being fascinated by make-up for about 5/6 years now, I never really wore blusher. I was a mascara, eyeliner and foundation hoarder. Looking back, I really have no good reason to give you guys as to why I never wore blusher. It makes no sense. Anyway, I went on to buy a Maybelline Dream Mouse Blush in Dolly Pink a couple of years ago and I hated it - waaaaay too much glitter in there for a day-to-day look. Then came a Miss Sporty Blush, which was a lovely colour, again had a little glitter in it, but it wasn't very pigmented so I decided, enough is enough, my face needs some colour! 

This is where the No7 Natural Blush Tint Powder in Soft Damson came in.


It is quite a light pink (the centre of the pan is the most accurate colour) and you don't need to literally paint it on with a brush. I use my Real Techniques Blusher Brush to apply it and you just swipe the brush across the blush, tap it to get off any excess, and then put it on your cheeks to get a lovely pinched cheek look.


I have got quite a lot on here just so that you can get an idea of the colour. You can obviously build it up to get more pigmentation, but I like mine to be nice and subtle. The best thing about this is that it has no glitter!! Yay for matte blushers!

It is only available in Boots stores, and is £8 but you can use the lovely No 7 vouchers that give you £5 or £3 off No 7 Cosmetics - however I normally save these for nail varnish! It isn't the cheapest blush out there, but I will try more brands for you in different shades! 

If you have any highstreet brands you would recommend for blusher, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment